Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Chicken Coop Coming

Well, the ladies are outgrowing their temporary chicken pen so we have ordered them their new home! Should be here in about 3 weeks. We were going to build them one but I have so many other things going on right now, it just wasn't feasible but I am sure they will love their new stylish abode.
Thinking about getting the play pen too and illuminate the chicken wire fence? I think I will, it would look so much nicer. We ordered this from critter-cages. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you; fresh eggs all the time! Our friend has chickens and I get a carton every couple of weeks from him. I have to purchase store bought eggs when I run out. Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up to follow it! I now follow you too!

    Linda

    Double Giveaway

    ReplyDelete