Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's December 1st! We are are super excited and getting ready to go to the tree farm to pick out our tree. The Etsy shop is doing well, keeping orders coming in...we have to get started on making the cookies and candy for Christmas. It has snowed a few times, just light dusting's but I am sure later on it will make up for it with piles and piles! :)

Also, me and the girls are planning our Christmas Dinner around a very large Ham! We are in the process of moving to our new home in the new year and I am very busy getting ready for that also. I can't wait to set up the house and get the animals moved over. I will let you all know how things progress with Christmas plans and the new home! Talk to you soon.  

1 comment:

  1. We got snow here-it snowed lightly all day,which left us with an inch.It should melt soon since the temps are going to be in the 50's.
    I think we will get our tree next week.

    ReplyDelete