Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November

Well, it is November and we are gearing up for the coming holidays. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, I love cooking for the family and all our loved ones gathered together. Would love to go to the Macy's Day Parade in New York City one of these years. My 7 year old son just loves the balloons and Santa! It doesn't take long to go there from here in Maine and we could have Thanksgiving dinner the night before and left overs when we return! Oh, how I love this time of year. What are all of you doing for Thanksgiving? I would love to know.
Good Ole Snoopy!
Awww...the Turkey! Love this Parade

1 comment:

  1. We celebrate Thanksgiving here. My Mom comes up from Somersworth (only 1/2 hour away) and has dinner with us.This year,my birthday is on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete