Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life's a Dance


Dance- the grace of movement, is truly fleeting, and thus its beauty is ever the more relevant in the obvious metaphor of the impermanence of all things. I have traveled the globe a bit and I can only say that the more I learn about the world and myself, the less, I realize, I know. This world is more vast that even the wildest of our imagination. I have also tried on many ways of living from a very traditional city life to camping, school bus style, out in the woods without electricity or running water. But, what I value most about some of these experiences are the opportunities I have been given to see the world through various different lenses and recognize that we are not limited by creativity or possibility, only our willingness to engage the world fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment